A word about my spam today. I think we all know that I'm a poor fat man with exceedingly small equipment that doesn't work very well. Apparently, I'm also into "mature" women as well. This one comes with photos. But here's the rub (pun intended, looking at some of these shots) -- these "old broads" look younger than me. Damn. Should I just shoot myself now or what? A career in porn is out the window as well....
Previous Posts
- Okay, some really random thoughts today. Firstly,...
- Oh boy, are we in trouble now. Today I finally act...
- Sick Day So today's a sick day day. I think my bo...
- Holy Jehosophat, Batman, it's true! I have update...
- Woo hoo -- two blogs in one day. This one has artw...
- Well, it's been a bit quiet around here lately, bu...
- Hmmm --- there has been a request for more informa...
- Okay, I did mean to blog more this year, but that ...
- Although a little late, here's a bit of holiday ch...
- Happy holidays to you all! First, for all of you ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home