Here's today's site of the day. I came across it when I ran one of the searches that had directed people to Michelle's Blog (the pantiliners one) to see how it got to her in the first place. Some of these are priceless, and I have to hope that some of these are put ons. Some are also sad, and you realize just how little you can know especially if you're young.
Previous Posts
- Three random thoughts for a random Sunday afternoo...
- Offensive inscrutable commercial, redux I'm sitti...
- Today, part of my childhood disappears....I heard ...
- Here's one from the No Duh! files. They did a bi...
- Something else you should take a look at. I found ...
- Photos of the new condo are up. The page is primi...
- I found something to piss me off in a minor way as...
- Oh, you so know how you have to vote here. And we...
- A quick, but fairly significant drive-by. I am no...
- I finally got my pictures back from Kansas! For y...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home