Purgatory Is...
1) The third straight snowed-in day
2) A two-year-old who won't nap
3) A widespread cable outage
4) A decision by daycare to stay closed until after Christmas
5) All children in the building having moved out last month
Please, somebody come talk to me?
1) The third straight snowed-in day
2) A two-year-old who won't nap
3) A widespread cable outage
4) A decision by daycare to stay closed until after Christmas
5) All children in the building having moved out last month
Please, somebody come talk to me?
Labels: snow day

2 Comments:
At 12:31 AM ,
Duke said...
Awww.....Lily....Snowbound with the terrible twos.
If I had your skype name me and the wife would swap off taling to you to stave off insanity.
But hang in there anyway. TV will return along with normalicy.
At 11:47 AM ,
Bet said...
I was so incredibly lucky during the big snow. No power outage, no cable outage. Can't ask for much more than that.
I wasn't rubbing it in, I promise. Really.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home