Good heavens. I know the guy is loopy, but get a load ofMu'ammar in his new suit. Kind of mafia don meets generalissimo meets aging Latino pop singer. Cracked me up.
Previous Posts
- Here's today's site of the day. I came across it w...
- Three random thoughts for a random Sunday afternoo...
- Offensive inscrutable commercial, redux I'm sitti...
- Today, part of my childhood disappears....I heard ...
- Here's one from the No Duh! files. They did a bi...
- Something else you should take a look at. I found ...
- Photos of the new condo are up. The page is primi...
- I found something to piss me off in a minor way as...
- Oh, you so know how you have to vote here. And we...
- A quick, but fairly significant drive-by. I am no...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home