Random dumb thoughts

This page is to put those little weirdnesses of life that don't really fit anywhere else, or aren't worth a page of their own

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Yay! More presents today! I received the two disc, enhanced version of one of the (good) soppiest movies ever, A Room With A View. This is going to be fun, as I've spent the last few days curled up on the couch with a fever and not being able to breathe. Thank goodness Cary (and Roz and Kate) and George and Monty were there for me!

Present number two arrived, which was my digital camera! It's a very nice Olympus that's so easy to use, that I might even read the book sometime. Point, shoot, plug and play.

Even though I was sick today, I decided to go over to the condo and paint baseboards. So here are some photos for the nosy ones among you who want to see how it's going. Your glass of water is in the fridge.

First up, is the Red Wall from Hell. The far part of the orange wall on the left will be removed when they start working on the kitchen.

Next up is the bathroom. I know it looks just like a shower curtain to you, but please note that it is no longer purple.


Also, please admire the lovely yellow walls in the living room. And admire all the floors throughout. This camera makes them look a little darker than they came out -- the color in the photo is the color I was going for, rather than what I got.


Wheeee! Digital cameras are fun! I might not even shove this in a box in the back of the closet right away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home