Random dumb thoughts

This page is to put those little weirdnesses of life that don't really fit anywhere else, or aren't worth a page of their own

Sunday, June 13, 2004

Some things I learned today:

1. Painting over switchplates and outlets should be a capital offense. It's really not that hard to take them off the wall, when they're NOT painted over.

2. Crayola has no trouble getting the color "red" right. You'd think that the millions of paint companies out there would have one true red in the millions of paint chips they put out, not pink or orange. Of course, I haven't even started to try to get "white" right.

3. Spackling isn't that hard. So why do people just leave holes in the walls for years?

4. Popcorn ceilings are EVIL. Spawn of satan.

5. Having a washing machine is very, very nice. I'm not sure it was worth as much as it cost me, but it's nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home