This monster now sits on my desk at work. To put it at its correct resolution the print is teeeny weeeeny. Oh yeah, and they haven't made my cube any bigger or raised the overhead cabinets on my desk, so this is pretty much all I see. I keep feeling like I'm a little kid again at my grandmother's house with the huge mega-radiation teevee and being warned to "sit back, or else you'll be irradiated". This job is going to get me one way or another.
Previous Posts
- Good heavens. I know the guy is loopy, but get a l...
- Here's today's site of the day. I came across it w...
- Three random thoughts for a random Sunday afternoo...
- Offensive inscrutable commercial, redux I'm sitti...
- Today, part of my childhood disappears....I heard ...
- Here's one from the No Duh! files. They did a bi...
- Something else you should take a look at. I found ...
- Photos of the new condo are up. The page is primi...
- I found something to piss me off in a minor way as...
- Oh, you so know how you have to vote here. And we...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home