Okay, I would not like to be accused of not having a sense of humor. This is rather amusing, although these people really should not be looking to al-Qa'ida videos for inspiration. I'm just saying.
Previous Posts
- Okay this is just too weird to pass up. I love tha...
- After a longish drought, when I opened today's Sun...
- See, I knew I'd throw my book-reading intentions t...
- You know, you don't want to upset a bear with PMS....
- Trying to improve one's mind can be a lot of work....
- Doinks. They're all over the place. This evening,...
- Holy crap. For once, in reality tv, the non-scumb...
- Okay, funniest test results, ever. I wonder what m...
- Oh boy Betster, have I found the doggie for you! A...
- Oh yeah, I forgot to note today's weird site of th...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home