Random dumb thoughts

This page is to put those little weirdnesses of life that don't really fit anywhere else, or aren't worth a page of their own

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Holy crap.

For once, in reality tv, the non-scumbags, non-dorks and the neatest group of contestants wins. Chip and Kim -- here's to you. And Christie, it's true. "Karma is a bitch. What goes around, comes around". Your ox truly was broken, and those people you wanted to run over are pointing and laughing. I do feel for the God Squad, though -- they were kind of sweet.

I'm kind of glad the Amazing Race won an Emmy, although I'm not sure if "reality tv" as a whole deserves a category. At least The Donald didn't win one. It might go to his head and give him an ego trip or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home