Moving Sucks
First, if anyone cares what therest of my vacation looked like, you can check it out. I haven't seen all the rest of the pictures myself, so if there are embarrassing ones of me, whoops.
Now, I'm finally moved into the new apartment. There are still some odds and ends at the old apartment, but most of the stuff is here. It's been a very trying week -- I also have been sick since last Tuesday, and you should hear my cough. And there are the Parents. God knows I love them and all, but the three of us in a confined space with movers and "things to be done" for four days is just too much. You know how everyone has some little thing that annoys them, like pictures hung crookedly? Well imagine that with three very opinionated people whose little things don't coincide. It's constantly "drop everything, this needs to be fixed and help me do it NOW" times three. I have a headache right now like you would not believe. There's also the problem of finding where stuff is that I need. It's all here somewhere, but I have no idea where.
The place looks nice, and really is large. Even with loads of boxes everywhere, there is room to move around and free floor space. I will post some pictures when I locate the camera.
I'm never moving again. If you hear me muse about it, please stop me before it gets serious.
First, if anyone cares what therest of my vacation looked like, you can check it out. I haven't seen all the rest of the pictures myself, so if there are embarrassing ones of me, whoops.
Now, I'm finally moved into the new apartment. There are still some odds and ends at the old apartment, but most of the stuff is here. It's been a very trying week -- I also have been sick since last Tuesday, and you should hear my cough. And there are the Parents. God knows I love them and all, but the three of us in a confined space with movers and "things to be done" for four days is just too much. You know how everyone has some little thing that annoys them, like pictures hung crookedly? Well imagine that with three very opinionated people whose little things don't coincide. It's constantly "drop everything, this needs to be fixed and help me do it NOW" times three. I have a headache right now like you would not believe. There's also the problem of finding where stuff is that I need. It's all here somewhere, but I have no idea where.
The place looks nice, and really is large. Even with loads of boxes everywhere, there is room to move around and free floor space. I will post some pictures when I locate the camera.
I'm never moving again. If you hear me muse about it, please stop me before it gets serious.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home