Random dumb thoughts

This page is to put those little weirdnesses of life that don't really fit anywhere else, or aren't worth a page of their own

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

What's the deal with Lenny Kravitz? Lord knows I love me some Lenny, but he's become a commercial whore extraordinaire. He's got two songs from his new albums fronting for commercials at the moment -- and he's even playing in both of them. Gap and Tar-jay. Now, Lenny's so fine I might actually go into the store if I thought Lenny would be there, but I really never pictured him doing two big ad promos at the same time.

Lenny, Lenny, Lenny. Now of course, do I watch those ads religiously for my glimpse of Lenny? You betcha. So what does that make me? Now, while I'd never leave George, I'd certainly run away for a dirty weekend with young Mr. Kravitz, that's for damn sure.

And I now return you to the delicious awfulness that is the Amazing Race. Choke Colin, you jackhole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home