Random dumb thoughts

This page is to put those little weirdnesses of life that don't really fit anywhere else, or aren't worth a page of their own

Friday, October 01, 2004

See, I knew I'd throw my book-reading intentions to the four winds.

For those who haven't seen it, I think the new show Lost is going to be a goodie. The premise sounds stupid, but it's shaping up to be interesting. Charlie Salinger and someone that I have been told was once a Hobbit survive a plane crash on a deserted island somewhere near Funafuti. There's a Big Scary Monster on the island that likes to eat pilots for breakfast. Or is it lunch? Anyhoo, they're reshowing the first two episodes as a movie on Saturday night at 8 on ABC. As silly as it sounds, it's turning into a 24-type show where you don't know what's going to happen next or who anyone really is. The first show was okay, but silly. The second one starts to throw in some backstory and things even more weird than the BSM.

Catch it or tape it so you can get with the program!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home