Random dumb thoughts

This page is to put those little weirdnesses of life that don't really fit anywhere else, or aren't worth a page of their own

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I Feel Much Better About My Life Now...

I can safely say that no matter what may go on in the rest of my life, I will never resort to this . This has got to be the weirdest effing story I've heard in a long time, and it's creeping out everyone who's heard it. .I keep thinking it's a story put out there by the "Suspicious Spouses Club of America" to tell their significant others "don't even THINK of straying. This is what is out there, those forty-something females, driven, single, alone. They're evil, evil, I tell you." Oh wait a minute. Nevermind.

Bunny soup, anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home