Paris Hilton out of jail - CNN.com
One Sharp Cookie. If Only She'd Eat One
Of course this was the big news of the day. Forget that boring, dreary war stuff. But as soon as I saw this story, I have a new begrudging respect for the Heiress Hilton. I'm sure she looked all sad and forlorn inside jail, and picked at the food and got all sick, but I guarantee you she was doing a very deliberate hunger strike, knowing they'd all cave. That girl knows how to starve professionally and knows how to manipulate everyone and has nerves of steel. No way she was going to stay in there 23 whole days with no phone.
To be honest, I'm not sure who I'm rooting for in this whole thing. The state or Paris? I guess I vote for whichever one gets her off our airwaves.
Of course this was the big news of the day. Forget that boring, dreary war stuff. But as soon as I saw this story, I have a new begrudging respect for the Heiress Hilton. I'm sure she looked all sad and forlorn inside jail, and picked at the food and got all sick, but I guarantee you she was doing a very deliberate hunger strike, knowing they'd all cave. That girl knows how to starve professionally and knows how to manipulate everyone and has nerves of steel. No way she was going to stay in there 23 whole days with no phone.
To be honest, I'm not sure who I'm rooting for in this whole thing. The state or Paris? I guess I vote for whichever one gets her off our airwaves.

1 Comments:
At 10:38 PM ,
Bet said...
Hahahahahahahah - professional starving. I love it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home