Random dumb thoughts

This page is to put those little weirdnesses of life that don't really fit anywhere else, or aren't worth a page of their own

Sunday, June 03, 2007

We Are Experiencing Technical Difficulties. Please Stand By

I'm having a little trouble with my comments. They work, but the comment counters stopped updating so if you look at my page, they show as zero. So if you have brilliant things to say or have already said them, they're still there and I read them or I will do. I thought I had it fixed, but we're back to the big old goose egg again.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:43 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

    Congratulations on the new blog address! I've been trying to comment on various posts for months, but I'm almost never able to. I'm glad that will change now.

     
  • At 12:29 AM , Blogger Bet said...

    You like the pink, don't you?

     
  • At 2:09 AM , Blogger Mike said...

    I guess you've earned a new theme song:

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/4b0jz2

    (Note: this replaces Pictures Of Lily, which I'm sure you're sorry to let go.)

     
  • At 8:01 PM , Blogger Lily said...

    I told you it was still problematic. But the original version was very, very baby poo brown. This was a template that showed links to archives, as I still haven't figured out where blogspot stores the archives. I also need to "edit me" in a few places, but Earthlink had just said "no more space for you" last night. So it was time for a change.

    I do need to figure out why if there's a link the title of the link becomes the headline.

     
  • At 11:52 AM , Blogger stennie said...

    It's the official blog of Pepto Bismol!

    In your Blogger settings, look at the tab that says "Site Feed." You can just set Allow Blog Feed to "Full" (I like Full Feeds!) and I think Blogger will take care of the rest.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home