Comedy Central: Shows - Mind of Mencia
Testing, Testing and How Evil Am I?
As I'm sitting here laughing my ass off at the Stereotype Olympics (where it's confirmed that Asians have the smallest penises), I couldn't help wonder just how evil I am to find Mind of Mencia consistently one of the funniest shows on TV?
Now if you can answer this we've ascertained two things. One, I am the anti-PC person. Two, new Blogger actually works.
As I'm sitting here laughing my ass off at the Stereotype Olympics (where it's confirmed that Asians have the smallest penises), I couldn't help wonder just how evil I am to find Mind of Mencia consistently one of the funniest shows on TV?
Now if you can answer this we've ascertained two things. One, I am the anti-PC person. Two, new Blogger actually works.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home