Random dumb thoughts

This page is to put those little weirdnesses of life that don't really fit anywhere else, or aren't worth a page of their own

Thursday, February 08, 2007

And I Thought We Had Already Had Our Tabloid Story of the Week...

After noting the astronaut story in my last blog entry, I just happened to click over to CNN to see this story. I can't say I'm surprised, although it's kind of sad. I know it's bad to say it, but I almost bet that little girl now has a better shot at an unscrewed up life. I also bet that's the end of TrimSpa. It was embarrassing enough when she was doing the endorsements kind of stoned, but their spokesmodel dying of a probable drug OD or cardiac arrest? Probably not good for business.

As odd as she was, I never could really hate her. She amused more. I hope she's more at peace where she is now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home