And now for some really random thoughts today.
Okay, hands up who thinks this is actually true. I would think that anyone aspiring to this title would be someone who would make me consider changing my ways, but all she does is ick me out. I also know many men who feel the same way. Number two is a better choice, but I think the better title would be "most beautiful".
Also, what is the point of ESPN classic? Today as I was flipping through the channels, I came up a Yanks-Red Sox playoff game. The lineups looked pretty much the same as last night, and the Yanks had pulled ahead about 4-3 going into the ninth inning. After last night's blowout, I assumed that this was game four, and I was surprised how quiet the Red Sox fans were being, given that they were six outs away from being ignominiously chucked out of the playoffs. I'd been watching, on and off, since somewhere in the fourth inning. All of a sudden, the throw up the date -- some day in October, 2003. WTF? Then I look at the logo, and I'm watching ESPN classic. This has got to be the stupidest thing, ever.
Also, what is it with people and turn signals? If you're going to turn, use the damn signal. The other day I was waiting to make a left, and I kept being stuck there because all the cars coming at me from the other direction would suddenly turn off. Boy, is that annoying. Do I wish I had a nice police cruiser and flashy blue lights.
I now return you to your Sundays.
Okay, hands up who thinks this is actually true. I would think that anyone aspiring to this title would be someone who would make me consider changing my ways, but all she does is ick me out. I also know many men who feel the same way. Number two is a better choice, but I think the better title would be "most beautiful".
Also, what is the point of ESPN classic? Today as I was flipping through the channels, I came up a Yanks-Red Sox playoff game. The lineups looked pretty much the same as last night, and the Yanks had pulled ahead about 4-3 going into the ninth inning. After last night's blowout, I assumed that this was game four, and I was surprised how quiet the Red Sox fans were being, given that they were six outs away from being ignominiously chucked out of the playoffs. I'd been watching, on and off, since somewhere in the fourth inning. All of a sudden, the throw up the date -- some day in October, 2003. WTF? Then I look at the logo, and I'm watching ESPN classic. This has got to be the stupidest thing, ever.
Also, what is it with people and turn signals? If you're going to turn, use the damn signal. The other day I was waiting to make a left, and I kept being stuck there because all the cars coming at me from the other direction would suddenly turn off. Boy, is that annoying. Do I wish I had a nice police cruiser and flashy blue lights.
I now return you to your Sundays.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home