Did You Know....?
Did you know that if you weigh about half your former body weight, don't eat all day, have a cup of coffee right before you get to a party, are wearing your contacts which always give you a headache anyway, and your host has a heavy hand that one drink can knock you on your ass? I didn't. Now I do. Here's an antidote -- chicken satay, otherwise known as "chicken on a stick".
Did you know that if you're trying to hit on women at a party you probably shouldn't be scrolling through your text messages and missed calls on your cellphone all night while you're delivering your stale lines? I met some people who didn't.
Did you know that it's squirrel depression month? A few years back, there was a squirrel with a death wish, who would wait until a car would come down this long and windy road and then try to dart in front of it an end it all. Either that or he and his little squirrel buddies were sitting around to see just how far they could make these big moving boxes of steel swerve off track. He eventually succeeded in his quest -- after a few days of not having to play the life-sized version of Frogger (Squirreler?) after three months, I eventually notice the remnants of a squished rodent on the side of the road. It was kind of sad. However, this Thursday morning, after a two year break, another squirrel dashed across the road in that exact same place, and if I hadn't swerved, he would have been pate by now. Son of Suicide Squirrel lives! So either it's squirrel frat hazing season, or it's the time of year when a squirrel's mind turns to ending this bleak existence, sick of having nothing but buried acorns to eat. Maybe we need to get them all little sun lamps to stop the depression.
Did I mention that the drinks were pink?
Did you know that if you weigh about half your former body weight, don't eat all day, have a cup of coffee right before you get to a party, are wearing your contacts which always give you a headache anyway, and your host has a heavy hand that one drink can knock you on your ass? I didn't. Now I do. Here's an antidote -- chicken satay, otherwise known as "chicken on a stick".
Did you know that if you're trying to hit on women at a party you probably shouldn't be scrolling through your text messages and missed calls on your cellphone all night while you're delivering your stale lines? I met some people who didn't.
Did you know that it's squirrel depression month? A few years back, there was a squirrel with a death wish, who would wait until a car would come down this long and windy road and then try to dart in front of it an end it all. Either that or he and his little squirrel buddies were sitting around to see just how far they could make these big moving boxes of steel swerve off track. He eventually succeeded in his quest -- after a few days of not having to play the life-sized version of Frogger (Squirreler?) after three months, I eventually notice the remnants of a squished rodent on the side of the road. It was kind of sad. However, this Thursday morning, after a two year break, another squirrel dashed across the road in that exact same place, and if I hadn't swerved, he would have been pate by now. Son of Suicide Squirrel lives! So either it's squirrel frat hazing season, or it's the time of year when a squirrel's mind turns to ending this bleak existence, sick of having nothing but buried acorns to eat. Maybe we need to get them all little sun lamps to stop the depression.
Did I mention that the drinks were pink?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home