Random dumb thoughts

This page is to put those little weirdnesses of life that don't really fit anywhere else, or aren't worth a page of their own

Monday, June 11, 2007

Hey Betster, Do I Have A Game For You!

In case Text Twist wasn't enough, here it is with chickens! And you don't have to get the big word to go on to the next round.

May I introduce you to your next timewaster. Don't thank me all at once.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:07 PM , Blogger Bet said...

    Oh, crappy.

    I just saw this, and I'm at work. But guess what. I'll be in poundsqueeze tonight!

    Well, you'll see my name on the roster. I'll probably be off playing this.

     
  • At 5:33 PM , Blogger Lily said...

    I knew you'd be thrilled.

     
  • At 8:40 PM , Blogger Mike said...

    Here's what's cruel. It crashes my browsers on the home pc, but it works fine at work.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home