Yes folks, I'm in love.
Picture this. Early Friday morning. Very white jeans. Very white shirt. Hot cup of coffee. Moving car. Whammo. I just happened to have bought one of these yesterday (and took great crap at the time of purchase from a male person who said "what is it with you women and cleaning stuff?" to which I replied, "guess what you're never borrowing"), and had it in my bag to bring to work. So at a stoplight I whip this out, follow the directions, and by the time I got to work, everything was spotless. I can't tell where the coffee had been. Amazing. I'm delighted.
I reported this to aforementioned male person today. Funny how his story started to change about giving me crap, and there was sudden interest expressed in the efficacy of this product. But then he gave a manly sniff and went on to wax poetic about all all a real man needs is soap and bleach. Whatever. I'm taking the pool on when I'm going to get an instant message that involves the words "coffee", "white shirt", "meeting" and "do you still have...". And I shall laugh and laugh and laugh. A girl's gotta get her jollies somewhere.
Picture this. Early Friday morning. Very white jeans. Very white shirt. Hot cup of coffee. Moving car. Whammo. I just happened to have bought one of these yesterday (and took great crap at the time of purchase from a male person who said "what is it with you women and cleaning stuff?" to which I replied, "guess what you're never borrowing"), and had it in my bag to bring to work. So at a stoplight I whip this out, follow the directions, and by the time I got to work, everything was spotless. I can't tell where the coffee had been. Amazing. I'm delighted.
I reported this to aforementioned male person today. Funny how his story started to change about giving me crap, and there was sudden interest expressed in the efficacy of this product. But then he gave a manly sniff and went on to wax poetic about all all a real man needs is soap and bleach. Whatever. I'm taking the pool on when I'm going to get an instant message that involves the words "coffee", "white shirt", "meeting" and "do you still have...". And I shall laugh and laugh and laugh. A girl's gotta get her jollies somewhere.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home