Random dumb thoughts

This page is to put those little weirdnesses of life that don't really fit anywhere else, or aren't worth a page of their own

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Because I've been so boring lately, I will post a linky to the place where we went for a farewell happy hour for a colleague. Make sure to turn the volume up, or down, depending on how much you want to be annoyed. This is an odd little pub -- nothing particularly fancy in the back of a development in some of the primo real estate in this country. This is a neck of the woods where they could put these prices ten times higher and no one would bat an eyelash. Serious money and horsefarms here, just down the road from the Washington outpost of the Kennedy clan. No Teddy sightings today, though. Oh that's right -- it's recess. Can we play on the swingset?

One reason I'm so boring is that I've been swamped as hell at work. TheCompanyIWorkFor is going through a spot of unpleasantness lately, which means that the bossfellas and ladies are really hopping. I'm sorry disappoint CaptainA, but I've had absolutely no time to trample on his civil liberties this week. It's on my to do list, though. Feel free to keep on ranting. We're always foiled by that damn First Amendment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home