And here I was happy with getting some Eddie Izzard DVDs for my birthday. And what's up with that hat? Susannah and Trinny, you have a duty to your nation!
Previous Posts
- I just don't know what to say about this. I think ...
- Because You Asked This is the only picture I have...
- Feeling Loose and Random on Our Nation's Birthday ...
- May We All Never Get Old I try very hard to be ki...
- There's gotta be a movie of the week in this somew...
- The Devil Will Find Work For Idle Hands To DoYou r...
- More Joys of Homeownership or......how EVERYTHING ...
- Those Women, They Are Crazy and Mad! Okay Riddler...
- Monday Night Blues Haiku Time Satellite is out. A...
- Courtesy of Drudge: "American Civil Liberties U...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home