Random dumb thoughts

This page is to put those little weirdnesses of life that don't really fit anywhere else, or aren't worth a page of their own

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Courtesy of Drudge:

"American Civil Liberties Union has been shredding documents over repeated objections of its records manager and in conflict with longstanding policies on preservation, disposal of records..."

If true, the irony is astounding. What are they hiding, eh? Can I be on the witchhunt brigade? I love me a good witchhunt. It will be nice to be the hunter for a change. It's made of wood, it floats like a duck. Hmmm. I can do this, easy...

And in other news, there is no news. May was kind of "meh". Coldest May on record, and rainy as heck. I bought all of these pretty new skirts and shoes, and I was looking for the black wool stuff. That, and the new job kept me busy -- by the time I got home at night, my brain was a cabbage. Hopefully things will pick up in June. The humidity kicked in here yesterday, so summer's coming....

And that's as random as it gets today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home