Acts of Random Blogging
Nothing exciting here, other than a realization that it's been a while since I've blogged. It's finally turning into a nice spring, and I guess my thoughts just wander. They're kind of meandering about aimlessly, with no real content. Kind of punch drunk.
Looky here -- it's an intelligent chat on the web. Now, I don't know who else besides us will be there, but this is kinda cool. Especially as the last chat was about Three Kings. There's definitely a kindred spirit here.
I've decided to play more with my iPod playlists. At the beginning of the month I pulled together my "April 2005" list of songs that just seemed to fit my mood. It's almost time for a new one -- both according to the calendar and my tastes. I'm so fickle. Or weird. And the songs were:
1. Hash Pipe -- Weezer
2. Out of My Head -- Fastball (I heard the piano guy at Nordstroms doing this one, which caused me to dig it out. It's really quite good)
3. Blue Glass Fall -- David Poe
4. Observatory -- Glenn Tilbrook
5. There's Story in Your Voice -- Elvis Costello
6. Heart Shaped Box -- Nirvana
7. Everybody's Crying Mercy -- Elvis Costello
8. Skin Feeling -- Crowded House
9. Lost in Space -- Fountains of Wayne
10. Better Than Most -- A.C. Newman
11. This Song Has No Title -- Elton John
12. Walk A Straight Line -- Squeeze
13. About a Girl -- Nirvana
14. Moon -- David Poe
15. Beautiful Self -- Eleven
16. Ya'Maya -- Hakim
17. Sitting Up Straight -- Supergrass
18. She Kissed Me -- Terence Trent D'Arby
19. Episode of Blonde -- Elvis Costello
20. You're So Static -- Elton John
21. Warm Fuzzy Feeling -- Fastball
22. Cigarette of A Single Man -- Squeeze
23. Closer -- Nine Inch Nails
Wow. I'd picked these for sound, but quite a few of the titles seem to be quite appropriate to my state of mind. Except for maybe Hash Pipe (okay, Mom?).
And that's it for random.
Nothing exciting here, other than a realization that it's been a while since I've blogged. It's finally turning into a nice spring, and I guess my thoughts just wander. They're kind of meandering about aimlessly, with no real content. Kind of punch drunk.
Looky here -- it's an intelligent chat on the web. Now, I don't know who else besides us will be there, but this is kinda cool. Especially as the last chat was about Three Kings. There's definitely a kindred spirit here.
I've decided to play more with my iPod playlists. At the beginning of the month I pulled together my "April 2005" list of songs that just seemed to fit my mood. It's almost time for a new one -- both according to the calendar and my tastes. I'm so fickle. Or weird. And the songs were:
1. Hash Pipe -- Weezer
2. Out of My Head -- Fastball (I heard the piano guy at Nordstroms doing this one, which caused me to dig it out. It's really quite good)
3. Blue Glass Fall -- David Poe
4. Observatory -- Glenn Tilbrook
5. There's Story in Your Voice -- Elvis Costello
6. Heart Shaped Box -- Nirvana
7. Everybody's Crying Mercy -- Elvis Costello
8. Skin Feeling -- Crowded House
9. Lost in Space -- Fountains of Wayne
10. Better Than Most -- A.C. Newman
11. This Song Has No Title -- Elton John
12. Walk A Straight Line -- Squeeze
13. About a Girl -- Nirvana
14. Moon -- David Poe
15. Beautiful Self -- Eleven
16. Ya'Maya -- Hakim
17. Sitting Up Straight -- Supergrass
18. She Kissed Me -- Terence Trent D'Arby
19. Episode of Blonde -- Elvis Costello
20. You're So Static -- Elton John
21. Warm Fuzzy Feeling -- Fastball
22. Cigarette of A Single Man -- Squeeze
23. Closer -- Nine Inch Nails
Wow. I'd picked these for sound, but quite a few of the titles seem to be quite appropriate to my state of mind. Except for maybe Hash Pipe (okay, Mom?).
And that's it for random.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home