I wish that I had something funny to say about this site. But I don't. And the really scary thing is that it's not alone out there -- there are loads of sites 'for men' that all seem to say the same thing. I will say that this guy probably deserves whatever it he got to make him this bitter.
Previous Posts
- Men are Funny Okay, so we've all been in a bit of...
- It's a random thoughts day.. Although I really ca...
- Hahahahaha! Today, in my usual daily deluge of sp...
- First, a few weekend vignettes: Who says AMTRAK d...
- Ow! Hey, Donald.... Ow. Yesterday, I was bending...
- I've recently come to the conclusion that when all...
- For those of you with a login to the New York Time...
- The People Have Spoken! And They Are Weird. All ...
- Man. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you. If those two...
- Because I'm a Copycat, and Yearend Roundup Which...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home