Random dumb thoughts

This page is to put those little weirdnesses of life that don't really fit anywhere else, or aren't worth a page of their own

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Ow! Hey, Donald....

Ow. Yesterday, I was bending over to pick something up that missed the trash in the bathroom, and when I stood up I beaned myself but good on the bathroom cabinet. Daddy, we now know that that thing really is solid on that wall -- it didn't budge at all. I have this huge bruise on my head that HURTS like a mofo. Of course, I keep touching it, as you do, to see if it still hurts. It does. Poke. "Ow!" Poke "Ow!" Not too bright.

Speaking of not too bright, I read the following article on the latest nuptuals of The Donald. The line that caught my eye was "Donald Trump married Slovenian model Melania Knauss...". Right, because Eastern Europe worked out so well for you before, Donny baby. Maybe you should have been the one that got the whack on the head yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home