Picture Tuesday, Doggie Style
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. I get to do my own blog! Is that a cat over there? A squirrel? Another dog? When's dinner? Oh wait, I'm doing a blog. Anyhoo, here's me!
I didn't know what that small silver box is that makes all the noise. It whirrs whenever I get near it. But whatever it is, I control it. Neat!
We recently had Christmas. I don't get all the humans. They like to eat (good for them) but all they seem to eat is the sweet stuff! No bones! No garbage cans! No other dogs' bottoms! I don't understand. Here's what they ate, and this was for only four people. All the other people were sleeping on the couch. Which I was not, I would like to point out.
Well, got lots of nice toys. I got a bear, a doggie that barks "We Wish You A Merry Christmas" and a duck. My sister got me the duck and some real cookies. She's cool, so I spent all my time playing with the duck and hiding from Mommy, who's always trying to pick me up. But all of this has been really tiring. It's time to take a nap.
Is it time to eat yet? What is that you're eating? Can I have some? Is that a cat?
Bogie.
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. I get to do my own blog! Is that a cat over there? A squirrel? Another dog? When's dinner? Oh wait, I'm doing a blog. Anyhoo, here's me!
I didn't know what that small silver box is that makes all the noise. It whirrs whenever I get near it. But whatever it is, I control it. Neat!
We recently had Christmas. I don't get all the humans. They like to eat (good for them) but all they seem to eat is the sweet stuff! No bones! No garbage cans! No other dogs' bottoms! I don't understand. Here's what they ate, and this was for only four people. All the other people were sleeping on the couch. Which I was not, I would like to point out.
Well, got lots of nice toys. I got a bear, a doggie that barks "We Wish You A Merry Christmas" and a duck. My sister got me the duck and some real cookies. She's cool, so I spent all my time playing with the duck and hiding from Mommy, who's always trying to pick me up. But all of this has been really tiring. It's time to take a nap.
Is it time to eat yet? What is that you're eating? Can I have some? Is that a cat?
Bogie.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home