Here's a holiday treat completely inappropriate for today's holiday. Hee!
Oh, and I finally saw another movie -- the first since I don't know when. It brings my count of movies this year up to three! Woo hoo! So Team America gets an okay -- the problem is the Clooney factor is minus a million, as they blow his head off. Oh and how weak is this? A trailer for Ocean's Twelve that's JUST TITLE CARDS!!!! WTF? We deserve eye candy, dammit!
Oh, and I finally saw another movie -- the first since I don't know when. It brings my count of movies this year up to three! Woo hoo! So Team America gets an okay -- the problem is the Clooney factor is minus a million, as they blow his head off. Oh and how weak is this? A trailer for Ocean's Twelve that's JUST TITLE CARDS!!!! WTF? We deserve eye candy, dammit!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home