My Own Version of Picture Sunday
More on the Great Furniture Acquisition of 2004. Actually, it should more properly be called The Great Spending of Lily's Money 2004.
I welcome the latest resident of The Condo That Saddam and Rummy Bought, the Big Red Chair.
It's a chair!
It's a recliner!
One of these days I'll get a CD cabinet to get rid of those boxes there on the right. Christmas is coming, don't you know....
Today's earworm: "Lonely Blue Boy" by Elvis Costello. I really, really, like the song, but I want it out of my head.
More on the Great Furniture Acquisition of 2004. Actually, it should more properly be called The Great Spending of Lily's Money 2004.
I welcome the latest resident of The Condo That Saddam and Rummy Bought, the Big Red Chair.
It's a chair!
It's a recliner!
One of these days I'll get a CD cabinet to get rid of those boxes there on the right. Christmas is coming, don't you know....
Today's earworm: "Lonely Blue Boy" by Elvis Costello. I really, really, like the song, but I want it out of my head.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home