Okay, who knew that Elvis Costello had turned into a talentless hack? I certainly didn't and am quite upset to hear about it. The man was nominated for several Grammys, for heaven's sake. I think we're putting that second sweater on Satan. It's getting awfully frosty. On the other hand, while I don't dislike Delivery Man, it's certainly not the best thing he's ever done. I bet Blood and Chocolate didn't get any Grammy nods... (Mike?)
Christmas is coming, and I'm anywhere near close to ready. Bah, humbug.
On the plus side, tickets are now purchased for opening night of Ocean's Twelve. Woo! It does irk me to pay full price (nine bucks?!?) plus a handling fee, but I also don't feel like camping out for two hours ahead of time, either. Girl's night out!
Christmas is coming, and I'm anywhere near close to ready. Bah, humbug.
On the plus side, tickets are now purchased for opening night of Ocean's Twelve. Woo! It does irk me to pay full price (nine bucks?!?) plus a handling fee, but I also don't feel like camping out for two hours ahead of time, either. Girl's night out!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home