Happy Christmahanakwanzakah!
As many have been, I too have been a bit remiss in blogging lately. So sue me. I keep seeing some really great stories on the web at work, but totally forget what they are by the time I get home, so your news of the weird shall have to wait a bit longer. I am taking nominations for things to photograph in the wilds of Long Island and post on some edition of Picture Thursday (or Tuesday), or else it will be shots of Bogie the Puppy and his obscene wealth of toys.
I would like to wish one peace, health, and a bit of fortune and romance in the coming year. We made it through this one, so let's go for one more!
As many have been, I too have been a bit remiss in blogging lately. So sue me. I keep seeing some really great stories on the web at work, but totally forget what they are by the time I get home, so your news of the weird shall have to wait a bit longer. I am taking nominations for things to photograph in the wilds of Long Island and post on some edition of Picture Thursday (or Tuesday), or else it will be shots of Bogie the Puppy and his obscene wealth of toys.
I would like to wish one peace, health, and a bit of fortune and romance in the coming year. We made it through this one, so let's go for one more!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home