Man. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you. If those two crazy kids can't make it, what hope is there for the rest of us? I'm going to join a convent. Not that I'm really sure how that differs from my life now.
Previous Posts
- Because I'm a Copycat, and Yearend Roundup Which...
- Picture Tuesday, Doggie Style Oh boy, oh boy, oh ...
- Happy Christmahanakwanzakah! As many have been, I...
- Happy Anniversary to Me! Today, as I was sitting ...
- Okay, who knew that Elvis Costello had turned into...
- In honor of the season, I give you The 10 Least Su...
- Happy Thanksgiving! This veteran of the wars wish...
- Okay, I feel bad as this blog has been a bit empty...
- Here's a holiday treat completely inappropriate fo...
- My Own Version of Picture Sunday More on the Grea...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home