Random dumb thoughts

This page is to put those little weirdnesses of life that don't really fit anywhere else, or aren't worth a page of their own

Saturday, February 05, 2005

It's a random thoughts day..

Although I really can't believe this. Can we go egg someone's house please? Or fire a judge? I was completely bumfuzzled by this one. Why didn't the judge make the lady take her Xanax? Unbelieveable.

I also can't believe that it's been a year since the Janet boob incident. Can we declare it finished and stop talking about it?

And thirdly, I saw Sideways today. I laughed out loud a lot, mostly at Thomas Haden Church as Jack. He had the great lines. Now I really, really, really need to go dig out my old Ned and Stacey tapes. I knew he had this in him -- I had never seen him as Lowell on Wings but only as Ned, so this doesn't surprise me at all. I read somewhere that Clooney wanted that role, but was turned down. Now as much as it pains me to deny my fantasy husband anything, the producer made the right call. George would never have worked in that role.

Last, I've been listening a lot to the mystery album from 2004 that I never remember buying -- A.C. Newman's "The Slow Wonder". Turns out he was in The New Pornographers, who had some song that I remember liking, although for the life of me I have no idea what it was. I was about to do a Google search at work the other day to figure it out, but then I realized that I probably didn't want to run a search at work with the keyword "Pornographers". Lots of people get funny about that stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home