Hahahahaha! Today, in my usual daily deluge of spam, and my first request from a poor widow in Sierra Leone to help make su both wealthy, I got an e-mail from Home Depot. It was offering me Romantic Ideas for My Valentine! From Home Depot? Now, I'm not a big fan of Hallmark holidays, and let's be honest I'd love a man to do stuff around the house, but do NOT market this stuff as Valentine ideas. Fix the shower? Great! Say it's in homage of a late third century martyr? He's not going to be the only one fed to the lions.....
Previous Posts
- First, a few weekend vignettes: Who says AMTRAK d...
- Ow! Hey, Donald.... Ow. Yesterday, I was bending...
- I've recently come to the conclusion that when all...
- For those of you with a login to the New York Time...
- The People Have Spoken! And They Are Weird. All ...
- Man. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you. If those two...
- Because I'm a Copycat, and Yearend Roundup Which...
- Picture Tuesday, Doggie Style Oh boy, oh boy, oh ...
- Happy Christmahanakwanzakah! As many have been, I...
- Happy Anniversary to Me! Today, as I was sitting ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home