Disclaimer: I have never been famous for being particularly PC. (I have a Mac. Ha! Bad computer joke, I digress)
This is completely insane. Get your heads out of your asses, honestly. I think this group should nominate Sean Penn as their new mascot, as he is the poster child for no fucking sense of humor and inability to mellow out, accept other people for who THEY are, and take a joke. I was kind of hoping that this was an Onion parody, but no dice. Sigh. Besides, I don't see this group hanging out their shingle for bestiality and necrophilia. Elitist exclusionists.
I suspect I shall never be their keynote speaker.
This is completely insane. Get your heads out of your asses, honestly. I think this group should nominate Sean Penn as their new mascot, as he is the poster child for no fucking sense of humor and inability to mellow out, accept other people for who THEY are, and take a joke. I was kind of hoping that this was an Onion parody, but no dice. Sigh. Besides, I don't see this group hanging out their shingle for bestiality and necrophilia. Elitist exclusionists.
I suspect I shall never be their keynote speaker.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home