Random dumb thoughts

This page is to put those little weirdnesses of life that don't really fit anywhere else, or aren't worth a page of their own

Friday, April 15, 2005

Okay, I want to give credit to Bitterspice for this quiz, but as I think the graphic adds a lot to the conclusion, I'm posting my results here.

This is very typical for my politics -- I don't wind up a very strong anything. Although having lived in the UK for several years, I am familiar with how the parties operate -- it's not a straight parallel to parties in the US. I always found that all of their parties were more extreme than ours, and that overall I found the Tories marginally less silly than the rest of them, and the Lib Dems, although on the surface not that awful, in reality to be the silliest of them all. Sure enough...

Who Should You Vote For?

Who should I vote for?

Your expected outcome:

Conservative


Your actual outcome:



Labour 0     
     Conservative 8
Liberal Democrat -12     
     UK Independence Party 3
Green -5     


You should vote: Conservative

The Conservative Party is strongly against joining the Euro and against greater use of taxation to fund public services. The party broadly supported the Iraq war and backs greater policing and ID cards. The Tories are against increasing the minimum wage above the rate of inflation, and have committed to abolishing university tuition fees. They support 'virtual vouchers' for private education.

Take the test at Who Should You Vote For

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home