Because You Asked
This is the only picture I have of me in my prom dress. The unenhanced version seems to have saved itself to the website. However, I think you can get a sense of the dress from it. The dude in question is now a successful lawyer married to my college roommate, with two kids.
I no longer have the shoes. They were uncomfortable as all get out, and they went out in one of the late 90s Great Shoe Purges.
Aren't you sorry you asked?
This is the only picture I have of me in my prom dress. The unenhanced version seems to have saved itself to the website. However, I think you can get a sense of the dress from it. The dude in question is now a successful lawyer married to my college roommate, with two kids.
I no longer have the shoes. They were uncomfortable as all get out, and they went out in one of the late 90s Great Shoe Purges.
Aren't you sorry you asked?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home