Random dumb thoughts

This page is to put those little weirdnesses of life that don't really fit anywhere else, or aren't worth a page of their own

Sunday, June 26, 2005

There's gotta be a movie of the week in this somewhere. It actually is all very Japanese in a strange way.

And instead of facing the bathing suit problem, I decided to buy a rug instead. Much more satsifying, even if somewhat more expensive.

And bizarre maternal conversation yesterday. Her: "What did you do today?" Me: "I got a manicure and pedicure." Her, in a suspicious voice: "Why did you do that? You don't normally do that. What's up?" Me: "Umm, I wanted to wear my sandals?"

So the question of the day is -- what ARE the nefarious reasons for getting a manicure and pedicure? I'm kerfuffled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home