Random dumb thoughts

This page is to put those little weirdnesses of life that don't really fit anywhere else, or aren't worth a page of their own

Saturday, June 25, 2005

The Devil Will Find Work For Idle Hands To Do

You really don't want me with too much time on my hands. After taking a look at Betster's lovely new dotted formatting, I logged into Blogger to take a look at my options. And options there are.

However, I must keep repeating to myself "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". But I'm bored and frustrated and want to play. Oh yeah, and I was scrounging around the house looking to see if I had a bathing suit that fits. THAT's always good for the ego. The only one I have that fits I shall now label "the bathing suit of Lily's Insecurities". It's a Tankini top, with a boy shorts bottom. The net result is that I do look like an 80-year-old Aunt Fanny -- all square and flat. Because we wouldn't want anything hanging out there, and when I bought it I'm sure I figured, well suits with skirts are old-fashioned and we don't want my thighs exposed to the world. I did happen to find the matching bandeau bikini top for the boy shorts (tags still on, natch), which is somewhat better -- I do at least look like a girl under 65 that way.

So instead of putzing about with the blog, I will probably be really evil and go bathing suit shopping today. I hope you're all here to talk me down off of the railing of my balcony later.

However, what does look attractive and is actually functional for doing laps? I've never gotten that straight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home