Stop the Presses, Folks.....
...I went to see an honest to God movie tonight. Probably one of the first ones worth the ten bucks it now takes to get into one. Originally, the new Clooney movie was on deck, but I was stuck at work and figured I wouldn't make the showtime, and the next showing was just too late for my friend, who's in the middle of a move and has to be vacated from her place tomorrow. Heretical as it may be, after the week I had, I think tonight I needed a "Were-Rabbit" far more than I needed Clooney.
Did I just type that out loud? Man, I DO need a vacation.
And heads up to the Stennies in the house -- not only is the main feature great, but it's got a fantastic short in front involving penguins at Christmas. I mean, how much better can it get?
...I went to see an honest to God movie tonight. Probably one of the first ones worth the ten bucks it now takes to get into one. Originally, the new Clooney movie was on deck, but I was stuck at work and figured I wouldn't make the showtime, and the next showing was just too late for my friend, who's in the middle of a move and has to be vacated from her place tomorrow. Heretical as it may be, after the week I had, I think tonight I needed a "Were-Rabbit" far more than I needed Clooney.
Did I just type that out loud? Man, I DO need a vacation.
And heads up to the Stennies in the house -- not only is the main feature great, but it's got a fantastic short in front involving penguins at Christmas. I mean, how much better can it get?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home