Oh no, Little Buddy!
How sad is this? It's a sad day for the Minnow community. Although, in an irreverent note, take a look at his wife's name. What were her parents thinking?
Not only does this represent another loss to the icons of our youth, but I also realized that I should probably knock the bottom-most entry from this page before Raoul and Pepe show up. There is always some aspect of TMI that should be made difficult to find.
How sad is this? It's a sad day for the Minnow community. Although, in an irreverent note, take a look at his wife's name. What were her parents thinking?
Not only does this represent another loss to the icons of our youth, but I also realized that I should probably knock the bottom-most entry from this page before Raoul and Pepe show up. There is always some aspect of TMI that should be made difficult to find.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home