What's the point of getting in a snit....
...if it turns out to be unjustified? Here I was getting in a right state this past week. And as annoyed as I was, I was kind of enjoying it. I was looking forward to a complete weekend of being in a complete and utter...mood. Sitting at home, over three days, mumbling. Plotting. Sulking. Revelling in a pool of lovely indignation.
The circumstances of this snit are irrelevant -- let's just say it involved a vacuum of information, into which my brain inserted relevant details and explanations for the lack of information. Word of advice to all -- you really can tell me anything. I will cope. Probably quite well, and with a decent amount of grace. Where I'm really dangerous is when I'm working in a void. That's when I get nervous and somewhat reckless. So I come up with all kinds of scenarios. Which is what I did. And so by today I'm in a total snit of complete righteousness, contemplating all kinds of revenge. And then suddenly, information is introduced into the void. And all need for snits and revenge are obliterated -- whoosh! So while I feel better and all is well with the universe, I'm somewhat mourning the rapid deflation of a really good snit.
Some people are so unobliging. If I'm going to be mad at you, you should have the good sense to actually do the thing that I'm mad at you for. And not the opposite.
...if it turns out to be unjustified? Here I was getting in a right state this past week. And as annoyed as I was, I was kind of enjoying it. I was looking forward to a complete weekend of being in a complete and utter...mood. Sitting at home, over three days, mumbling. Plotting. Sulking. Revelling in a pool of lovely indignation.
The circumstances of this snit are irrelevant -- let's just say it involved a vacuum of information, into which my brain inserted relevant details and explanations for the lack of information. Word of advice to all -- you really can tell me anything. I will cope. Probably quite well, and with a decent amount of grace. Where I'm really dangerous is when I'm working in a void. That's when I get nervous and somewhat reckless. So I come up with all kinds of scenarios. Which is what I did. And so by today I'm in a total snit of complete righteousness, contemplating all kinds of revenge. And then suddenly, information is introduced into the void. And all need for snits and revenge are obliterated -- whoosh! So while I feel better and all is well with the universe, I'm somewhat mourning the rapid deflation of a really good snit.
Some people are so unobliging. If I'm going to be mad at you, you should have the good sense to actually do the thing that I'm mad at you for. And not the opposite.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home