Summer Is Well and Truly Gone
Tonight, on my way home, I reached into my jacket pocket and pulled out my gloves. I love my gloves, and this particular pair was a lovely brown leather pair that are cashmere lined. I wear gloves just about every day as soon as the weather turns. And turn it did -- a cold, wet drizzle, and now it's dark when I go in to work and dark when I come out. I'll probably wear gloves just about every day between now and spring. I have VERY sensitive hands....
So like so many things, there's good mixed in with the lousy. I get to wear gloves and sweaters and wool trousers, but it's COLD out there and the outdoor time of year is almost over. Waaaaaah.
Tonight, on my way home, I reached into my jacket pocket and pulled out my gloves. I love my gloves, and this particular pair was a lovely brown leather pair that are cashmere lined. I wear gloves just about every day as soon as the weather turns. And turn it did -- a cold, wet drizzle, and now it's dark when I go in to work and dark when I come out. I'll probably wear gloves just about every day between now and spring. I have VERY sensitive hands....
So like so many things, there's good mixed in with the lousy. I get to wear gloves and sweaters and wool trousers, but it's COLD out there and the outdoor time of year is almost over. Waaaaaah.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home