Random dumb thoughts

This page is to put those little weirdnesses of life that don't really fit anywhere else, or aren't worth a page of their own

Monday, May 22, 2006

I realize that I haven't blogged in a while -- mostly because I'm in Groundhog Day, I'm not particularly miserable, nor are things that profoundly absurd. They've got the happy juice in the water again.

I'm out of the closet for a while. Hmm, I suspect that last sentence didn't really come out right. Neither did that one. I have my own bed now, not on stilts, and bigger than a breadbox. Can control the TV/DVD player, and the lights. Movies over the last few days have included "Waiting for Guffman", "Mr. & Mrs. Smith", "The Ladykillers" (the original), and "Now, Voyager". Tend to fall asleep on most of those, and really fell asleep on the Ladykillers, but I wasn't into it enough to want to try it again. I'm kind of in the mood for "Team America", but I haven't seen it in the Wichita lending library.

The lovely Michelle, the comment-less, told me I should instead blog about what I would be doing if I wasn't in Kansas. Well, for this exact second, the answer would be easy -- sleeping. Possibly with a little moping and kvetching thrown in. I am not doing much of any of that lately. Okay, I'm lying about the kvetching. It's a fine art in Kansas. What isn't different is that I'd be doing a lot of working. I like Kansas because at least here I get overtime. As for what I'd be doing over the holiday weekend (I know we've got one coming soon), it probably would have involved shopping and professional primping (eg, haircut, pedicure). That will be a priority upon my return.

I return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home