It's a weird kind of place...
Kansas ain't what it once was. Nowadays it's kind of like a big unreality vortex, where no information comes in and goes out. I'm told there's a world out there, but I'd never know. Everything that wasn't so bad the last time is pretty good now, and the few things that weren't bad at all are awful. So I'm eating very well -- the boy food factor is pretty negligible, with the exception of yesterday's lunch: sloppy joes, chicken tenders, french fries and 'mixed vegetables' (peas, corn carrots)-- have decent sized desk to sit at, and have the company of many people I know and don't want to drop off a grain silo, but I also now officially live in a closet. With another person. It's very cozy. The girl has no closets, kids, and she is pissed.
However, and true story, hanging over the bar of a local watering hole is a big sign saying "We're not in Kansas any more...." Little do they know.
Off to the closet to get up and do this again tomorrow.
Kansas ain't what it once was. Nowadays it's kind of like a big unreality vortex, where no information comes in and goes out. I'm told there's a world out there, but I'd never know. Everything that wasn't so bad the last time is pretty good now, and the few things that weren't bad at all are awful. So I'm eating very well -- the boy food factor is pretty negligible, with the exception of yesterday's lunch: sloppy joes, chicken tenders, french fries and 'mixed vegetables' (peas, corn carrots)-- have decent sized desk to sit at, and have the company of many people I know and don't want to drop off a grain silo, but I also now officially live in a closet. With another person. It's very cozy. The girl has no closets, kids, and she is pissed.
However, and true story, hanging over the bar of a local watering hole is a big sign saying "We're not in Kansas any more...." Little do they know.
Off to the closet to get up and do this again tomorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home