Random dumb thoughts

This page is to put those little weirdnesses of life that don't really fit anywhere else, or aren't worth a page of their own

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Blaze of Glory

Today, while perusing the internet, I found what I hope will be the headline of my obituary. The details of the event don't have to be the same, but what a way to go. Long life, still of sound enough mind and body to do this, relatively quick.

And for a completely random thought -- why does the fleece I just put on smell like a man's cologne? I don't recognize the scent at all. The last time I wore it was just to run to Staples and back. Don't tell me I've been out picking up strange men and don't even remember it. Damn. I could use a pick me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home