Okay, I followed the link from Stennie and Michelle's pages. I am

How White and Nerdy Are You?
I heartily agree with Stennie that if there were more Star Trek questions, I would have been sunk. I also think that this was mildly gender biased, as women tend to be nerdy slightly differently than men. Or maybe I'm just a geek.
** Okay, to follow up on Stennie's comment, I HAD to correct the code in order to get this to post. And I knew how to do it, too, without even looking anything up. I'm a geek.

How White and Nerdy Are You?
I heartily agree with Stennie that if there were more Star Trek questions, I would have been sunk. I also think that this was mildly gender biased, as women tend to be nerdy slightly differently than men. Or maybe I'm just a geek.
** Okay, to follow up on Stennie's comment, I HAD to correct the code in order to get this to post. And I knew how to do it, too, without even looking anything up. I'm a geek.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home