Do They Wear Ice Skates in Hell?
As I sit here at the Wichita way station, on my way home from Kansas for the third time, I do wonder how that ice rink is doing in the great down below. Today's big question as I was saying goodbye on my departure from Topeka was "so, when are you coming back?" "When hell freezes over." But then I realize I've said that before. Satan in a tutu must be really cute. I think Project Runway was designing for the wrong skater. Except for Santino; he got it right.
As usual, I've had enough fun, and my mind is wandering back homeward. In approximately 30 hours from now, I should be stumbling my way into my condo, into my own involutarily-roommate-free bedroom. This will take some getting used to. Who will snore to keep me awake? What will I do when I don't have to get up and get dressed in the dark in order to catch the early shift? I will be quite confused.
Catch you all on the flip side.
As I sit here at the Wichita way station, on my way home from Kansas for the third time, I do wonder how that ice rink is doing in the great down below. Today's big question as I was saying goodbye on my departure from Topeka was "so, when are you coming back?" "When hell freezes over." But then I realize I've said that before. Satan in a tutu must be really cute. I think Project Runway was designing for the wrong skater. Except for Santino; he got it right.
As usual, I've had enough fun, and my mind is wandering back homeward. In approximately 30 hours from now, I should be stumbling my way into my condo, into my own involutarily-roommate-free bedroom. This will take some getting used to. Who will snore to keep me awake? What will I do when I don't have to get up and get dressed in the dark in order to catch the early shift? I will be quite confused.
Catch you all on the flip side.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home