Howdy, kids. Here's Lily's first "must listen to" recommendation for 2006. (I'm pretty sure "American Idiot" was 2005) No big surprise, it's from our old friend Elvis, and it comes to me courtesy of Mike The Blogless. I've been listening to it all day -- both because it's good, and also because my new boss' voice is a bit...grating. But more because it's good. Give it a listen, if you haven't already.
Previous Posts
- More Coffee FoolishnessI acknowledge that I haven'...
- Home may be great, but the Junk Mail Association o...
- Home may be great, but the Junk Mail Association o...
- Hide the Pipe, Kids......water the plants, throw a...
- Drive By From KansasYep, I've been returned to the...
- I realize that I haven't blogged in a while -- mos...
- It's a weird kind of place...Kansas ain't what it ...
- It's official.......Kansas still smells like Kansa...
- Watch This Space...As some of my loyal readership ...
- Now this columnist really knows what he's talking ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home